Author Topic: AHF  (Read 3799 times)

Description: games

AHF
Topic: February 17, 2022, 11:53:39 AM
has anyone heard how many league games teams will play in the AHF ?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 February 17, 2022, 01:51:03 PM
Isn't it supposed to be 44 or 46?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 February 17, 2022, 02:04:20 PM
If I'm reading their website correctly, its 36 to 40 games depending on level for full season participants

AHF 2022-2023 - Atlantic Hockey Federation
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17818,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 February 19, 2022, 06:01:27 PM
I believe this is Big Bohemoth Sports Group’s way of eliminating nonleague games and pushing all events to their own rinks.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 February 19, 2022, 09:47:53 PM
Are the sharks folding? Moving? The rink is being shut.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 February 25, 2022, 12:51:55 PM
If I'm reading their website correctly, its 36 to 40 games depending on level for full season participants

AHF 2022-2023 - Atlantic Hockey Federation

36-45 games. This is to eliminated non-league scheduling. I am pumped to know what my childs schedule will be by August so we can plan our fall & winter. With 2 kids that do not play hockey, this is so important. I know people hate BBSG, but their ideas are smart. We had so many last minute game additions this year, it mad my other kids mad! NJ & DV putting schedules out in October was stupid.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15807,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 February 25, 2022, 01:04:20 PM
Thats not on the league or any league. Thats on the team manager and alot had to do with the ongoing covid nonsense which black bear is largely a part of with there rink rules. If you have the right team manager your games are scheduled before the season starts with non league teams. You arent the only one with more than 2 kids. A 40 game schedule doesn't change anything the other kids who don't play will still complain.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19557,
Members reacted dislike:
Guest17771,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #7:
 February 25, 2022, 02:34:10 PM
Thats not on the league or any league. Thats on the team manager and alot had to do with the ongoing covid nonsense which black bear is largely a part of with there rink rules. If you have the right team manager your games are scheduled before the season starts with non league teams. You arent the only one with more than 2 kids. A 40 game schedule doesn't change anything the other kids who don't play will still complain.

How can you schedule games before the season if you don't know your league schedule. You are FOS on this. Every team waited on the NJ & DV before scheduling non-league games after October. BB is not responsible for COVID outbreak due to rink rules. Every rink except Voorhees let people in without masks. You just hate BB and are upset your rink will now play crappy teams!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15243,Guest19224,Guest14702,Guest15976,
Members reacted dislike:
Guest11838,Guest19897,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 February 25, 2022, 03:20:00 PM
You have a pretty crappy team if they dont give you a schedule before the season starts. If you have a good team manager they'll know exactly who they are playing in non league before Oct 1. If you have a lazy team manager you'll know when they know. You sound so angry in cyber space.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest15690,Guest12761,Guest10082,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #9:
 February 28, 2022, 12:02:00 PM
You have a pretty crappy team if they dont give you a schedule before the season starts. If you have a good team manager they'll know exactly who they are playing in non league before Oct 1. If you have a lazy team manager you'll know when they know. You sound so angry in cyber space.

Well since manager was my wife, I am not sure how to react to your insult! You are also so wrong in your post. Every rink would schedule a game pre October on our ice and then have to wait until schedule came our to offer reciprocal ice. You have no idea what you are talking about!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: