Author Topic: AHF Schedule Posted  (Read 15144 times)

Description: Where is the DVHL's schedule?

AHF Schedule Posted
Topic: July 05, 2022, 02:02:20 PM
I guess the DVHL will never learn....
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 July 05, 2022, 03:00:35 PM
I have my fall schedule planned already. I have my 9 year and my 11 year old's soccer schedules too. I notified the ice hockey coaches of what games will be missed. Fall sports take precedence over winter sports. There are 2 games for each that will be missed Thank you AHF for giving me the schedule. It has taken a lot of pressure off my wife and I. How hard is it for NJYHL to give a schedule early? AHF rules!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 July 05, 2022, 03:52:20 PM
Well they have the regular season schedule all the way till February...but where is the Showcase schedule for August!?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 July 05, 2022, 04:01:43 PM
Love that all games (beside Showcases) are posted this early.  Are others noticing there's not a lot of variety in their schedule?  Of our 28 games, I think we only play 11 different opponents.  We play several teams 3 or 4 times
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 July 05, 2022, 05:00:11 PM
The showcase dates are under the Events tab
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 July 05, 2022, 05:04:21 PM
We know the Showcase dates.....its the Showcase actual schedule we don't understand why its not out yet (especially for August), when the regular schedule is out all the way to February?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 July 06, 2022, 09:38:48 AM
Yup, play the same teams 3/4 times and other teams 0. Hopefully they will be who we face them in the showcase and not play a tea, 4/5 times. Still better than only playing a 10 team division with only 20 games in the dvhl.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #7:
 July 06, 2022, 10:17:13 AM
We know the Showcase dates.....its the Showcase actual schedule we don't understand why its not out yet (especially for August), when the regular schedule is out all the way to February?

You don't understand why a showcase schedule isn't out 8 weeks in advance, lol.  ok
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 July 06, 2022, 10:21:52 AM
I think it's great we have the schedules but jeez some folks are a little obsessed knowing this in July.  I think without knowing exact times you could pretty much count on games every weekend, the older your kid the later in the day, but having the data hasn't made me sit down and plan out the rest of 2022 and 1Q2023.  What are you going to do fi a game has to change time or days, it's going to derail your life.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #9:
 July 06, 2022, 10:33:24 AM
I think it's great we have the schedules but jeez some folks are a little obsessed knowing this in July.  I think without knowing exact times you could pretty much count on games every weekend, the older your kid the later in the day, but having the data hasn't made me sit down and plan out the rest of 2022 and 1Q2023.  What are you going to do fi a game has to change time or days, it's going to derail your life.

Since hockey is just one of 4 sports my son plays, knowing the schedule of hockey and soccer helps plan our fall. I have 2 other kids that do not play any sport but have other weekend activities, so it helps. I may be in the minority, but I am not like 90% of the hockey parents. I do not let hockey rule my entire world or plan my vacations around hockey. Game times rarely changed and telling the coaches now that my son may miss a game due to soccer helps them. Last year was our first in the NJ and getting the schedule in October was not good. We missed 6 games due to soccer and the coaches had to scramble to field a team as multiple other kids had conflicts as well. Don't judge us because your life revolves 100% around hockey!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

No AHF schedule

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 13
Views: 10019
Last post June 21, 2022, 11:06:54 AM
by Guest
DVHL schedule?