It looks like it started with guest 13s reply to guest 12s reply and went from there when guest 13 reply said tier2 kids won't make to college hockey. I agree 100% that parents are a huge issue at games, from yelling at the refs, their kid, the other teams kids and parents. I also agree that coaches attitude can be a problem and can lead to the overly hyped up parents. Have you ever played Lancaster, we were down with running clock and the Assistant Coach was going nuts on the bench after each goal like it was the game winner. the parents see it as ok so they follow suit. I never coached hockey but I was a head coach in youth baseball and my 1st rule was for the parents, no yelling at the kids or umps. I did not yell, I would talk to the player when they came off the field about what happened. When a parent broke that rule they were sent to their car. I only had to do it twice, once at a game and once at a practice, they learned quick to cheer but not to be out of hand. My son personally loved covid hockey due to no parents allowed in the rink, he thinks it's worse now than before covid almost like parents are making up for lost time.