Not a FE parent or coach but friends with people there, FY, PHC, LF, JF and many other rinks. I have been involved with youth hockey for over 25 years.
Why do you have to dump on FE? If you do not like the coaches why post crap about them? If you think there are too many Tier 1 teams and you play in the AYHL, what does it matter if FE exists and plays in the THF? If you think the kids are not legit AAA players, how does that affect your Tier 1 kid? If parents choose to put their kid in FE or another so called "Tier 1" program and pay top dollar, how does that affect you?
All this bashing of programs is just stupid. I know there were FE posts about a guy who is now at LF, but most of those posts were spot on. That guy is a little nutty. I know some other posts were from the guy who now helps coach 2015 PHC, but I know people at PHC and they complain about that guy and his kid too. I know their are posts from ML at FY, but my advice to ML is fix your own program and maybe you won't lose players. I know there are posts from other people that were asked to leave FE, but those people are having problems at their current rinks, so that tells you all you need to know about them. I also know some current parents and FE "dad coach" assistants are posting on here because they were asked to leave after 1 year. Those guys are good coaches, but they coddle their kids on the ice and hate if anyone criticizes their kids.
My point is the same type of people who post sh*t about PHC, FY, LF, JF or any other program/coaches/director are most likely disgruntled, ex-families at those rinks.
I have a buddy whose kid is now 24, played Tier 1 from 10U on up, played a couple years of College Club and is now playing beer league. My buddy said his biggest regret is he took everything too seriously and should have enjoyed the ride. Youth sports are about the kids having fun. Not the adults. Once you realize that, all the hate will stop, a calm will engulf you, you will enjoy the game again and I guarantee your kid will start to play better.