My kid plays for an AYHL team, so I'm not shilling for BB, the AHF or the THF. In fact, I think what they are doing is going to be horrible for the sport and drive up costs for parents even more in the long run. But anyone with open eyes can see what's coming and it ultimately will lead to the end of the current setup of youth hockey in this area as we know it.
BB and the AHF are and will be the King of youth hockey. Bow down to their greatness for without them hockey in the area would be never changing and improving, rinks will close and people will cry I/E the Rink in Lehigh Valley. Ask them if they wished if the big bad bear would have bought that crap of a rink, improved it and kept it alive. I'd gladly pay more for a better product. It's like saying you'd rather pay $11 for ground steak(hamburger) at a steak house instead of $14 for a sirloin, a better cut of meat.
[/quote]