Author Topic: Little Flyers  (Read 16222 times)

Description:

Guest

Reply #10:
 August 20, 2020, 10:58:40 AM
DVHL or independent...the epitome of greed from that organization...and stupidity of the parents.
like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guest

Reply #11:
 August 20, 2020, 11:05:26 AM
The 06 and 07’s are playing as Tier1 Independent this year. They didn’t meet the performance requirements for the AYHL after a year of probation so they are playing a Tier1 Independent schedule, in the EJEPL and Tier1 Tournaments.

Any and ALL Tier2 DVHL Little Flyers teams are girls teams.

Nothing to hide.

There’s a lot of new personnel involved this year so perhaps save the negativity.

-Head coach in the program literally standing in the office at the moment.
like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guest

Reply #12:
 August 20, 2020, 11:54:42 AM
So they are doing what good tier 2 programs do (tier 1 tournaments and EJ) minus the DVHL plus additional costs?

Makes sense.
like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guest

Reply #13:
 August 20, 2020, 12:32:51 PM
When did the DVHL start a girls division? I thought the only female league around here was MAWHA?

LF has had history of teams getting kicked out of the AYHL before. I think this happened to either their 01 or 02 team around when the were PWs. I don't think they even fielded teams at that age for a year or 2.

like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guest

Reply #14:
 August 20, 2020, 02:13:10 PM
If they backed out and went independent that doesn't mean they are playing in the dvhl?
like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guest

Reply #15:
 August 20, 2020, 02:26:31 PM
When did the DVHL start a girls division? I thought the only female league around here was MAWHA?

LF has had history of teams getting kicked out of the AYHL before. I think this happened to either their 01 or 02 team around when the were PWs. I don't think they even fielded teams at that age for a year or 2.



Girls teams playing boys teams in the dvhl? Or is the dvhl a misprint for MAWHA?
like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guest

Reply #16:
 August 20, 2020, 03:09:09 PM
When did the DVHL start a girls division? I thought the only female league around here was MAWHA?

LF has had history of teams getting kicked out of the AYHL before. I think this happened to either their 01 or 02 team around when the were PWs. I don't think they even fielded teams at that age for a year or 2.



Girls teams playing boys teams in the dvhl? Or is the dvhl a misprint for MAWHA?

The DVHL wouldn't misprint them being in their own league. They are listed on the website as a being member club. I think its very odd.
The only think I can think is that maybe their Mite program would play in the DVHL since the AYHL doesn't have one, but none of the T1 programs do that.

like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guest

Reply #17:
 August 20, 2020, 04:08:50 PM
Little Flyers are playing as independent Tier I team this year.  Everyone knew and it was received well.  Everyone is excited to do more travel and more games this season with excellent new coaches.  About half of the kids are players from last season and the rest were added this year to the roster.
like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guest

Reply #18:
 August 20, 2020, 07:52:46 PM
They should hire Barcless and pay him whatever he wants to fix the program
like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guest

Reply #19:
 August 21, 2020, 03:42:27 AM
Barcless played for Little Flyers, went to Nationals with them, it is a perfect fit
like
0
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: